- Is decentralized currency and financial system viable?
- Who will benefit and who will lose out from decentralized currencies?
- Could independent currencies help emerging economies to overcome inflation and weak financial institutions?
- How can decentralized currencies increase transparency and accountability?
- How would international trade benefit from the new system?
, Bank of Israel's Monetary Committee, Prof. Emeritus at Tel-Aviv UniversityNouriel Roubini
, New York University Stern School of BusinessLawrence H. White
, Department of Economics, George Mason UniversityTim Draper
, Founder, DFJ Fund ($5 bln AUM) Greg Medcraft
, Directorate for Financial and Enterprise Affairs, OECD