1. Discounted tickets ("early birds",etc.) are non-refundable.
2. Full-price tickets are refundable in the following way:
2..1. Full refund is issued if the request is sent no later than 10 business days before the
2..2. 50% refund is issued if the request is sent no later than 5 business days before the event.
2..3. No refund is issued if request is made less than 5 business days before the event. Cancellation and Refund Request Procedure
1. To cancel registration and request a refund, please send a written cancellation request to [email protected]
2. All refunds will be subject to an administrative fee of $30. Late Cancellation Policy/No Show Policy
1. Registrants who are "no-shows" for the event, or cancel a registration less than 5 business days before the event will not qualify for a refund.
2. In lieu of canceling a registration, a registered attendee may send a substitute to attend the event by following the Substitution Policy below. Substitution Policy
1. Substitutes are permitted for paid attendees.
2. If you plan on substitution please email your name and the name of the person who would be your substitute along with their email address and phone number ASAP to: [email protected]
3. If you have purchased the tickets and cannot attend the current BEF you are allowed to get the same level ticket to the next BEF. Request should be submitted no later than 1 calendar day before the event.